1. the bill of a bird; neb.
2. any similar horny mouthpart in other animals, as the turtle or duckbill.
3. anything beaklike or ending in a point, as the spout of a pitcher.
4. Slang. a person's nose.
5. Entomology. proboscis (def 3).
6. Botany. a narrowed or prolonged tip.
7. Nautical. (formerly) a metal or metal-sheathed projection from the bow of a warship, used to ram enemy vessels; ram; rostrum.
8. Typography. a serif on the arm of a character, as of a K. 9. Also called bird'
"whales can be beaked."
"noses can be beaked."
"dinosaurs can be beaked."
"people can be beaked."
"heads can be beaked."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.