1. an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
2. the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
3. the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach. verb (used with object)
4. Nautical. to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
5. to make inoperative or unemployed.
"erosions can be beach."
"holidays can be beach."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.