1. to cry or wail lustily. verb (used with object)
2. to utter or proclaim by outcry; shout out: to bawl one's dissatisfaction; bawling his senseless ditties to the audience.
3. to offer for sale by shouting, as a hawker: a peddler bawling his wares. noun
4. a loud shout; outcry.
5. a period or spell of loud crying or weeping.
6. Chiefly Midland and Western U.S. the noise made by a calf. Verb phrases
7. bawl out, Informal. to scold vociferously; rep
"instructions can be bawled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.