1. a hostile encounter or engagement between opposing military forces: the battle of Waterloo.
2. participation in such hostile encounters or engagements: wounds received in battle.
3. a fight between two persons or animals: ordering a trial by battle to settle the dispute.
4. any conflict or struggle: a battle for control of the Senate.
5. Archaic. a battalion. verb (used without object), battled, battling.
6. to engage in battle: ready to battle with the enemy. 7
"traders can be battle against plans."
"people can be battle in/at/on years."
"people can be battle."
"inflations can be battle."
"wars can be battle."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.