1. a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
2. the quantity of material prepared or required for one operation: mixing a batch of concrete.
3. the quantity of bread, cookies, dough, or the like, made at one baking.
4. Computers. a group of jobs, data, or programs treated as a unit for computer processing. batch processing.
5. Glassmaking. a quantity of raw materials mixed in proper proportions and prepared for fusion into glass. the mater
"proofings can be batch."
"cultivations can be batch."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.