1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
2. Slang. a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car. a person, especially a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.
3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.
4. bastard culverin. adjective
5. illegitimate in birth.
6. spurious; not genuine; false: The architecture was bastard Gothic.
7. of abnormal or irregular shape or size; of unusual make or
"sons can be bastard."
"children can be bastard."
"videos can be bastard."
"people can be bastard."
"backs can be bastard."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.