1. a container made of twigs, rushes, thin strips of wood, or other flexible material woven together.
2. a container made of pieces of thin veneer, used for packing berries, vegetables, etc.
3. the amount contained in a basket; a basketful: to pick a basket of apples.
4. anything like a basket in shape or use: He never empties my wastepaper basket.
5. any group of things or different things grouped as a unit; a package; package deal: You can't buy the single stock; you have to ta
"buyings can be basket."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.