1. a circular container with a greater width than depth, becoming smaller toward the bottom, used chiefly to hold water or other liquid, especially for washing.
2. any container of similar shape, as the pan of a balance.
3. the quantity held by such a container: We need another basin of water to dilute the mixture.
4. a natural or artificial hollow place containing water.
5. a partially enclosed, sheltered area along a shore, often partly man-made or dredged to a greater depth, wher
"brines can be basinal."
"shales can be basinal."
"units can be basinal."
"turbiditeses can be basinal."
"terrains can be basinal."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.