1. to strike with a crushing or smashing blow.
2. Chiefly British, Canadian. to hurl harsh verbal abuse at. noun
3. a crushing blow.
4. Informal. a thoroughly enjoyable, lively party. Idioms
5. have a bash (at), British. to attempt; make an attempt.
6. on the bash, British. working as a prostitute.
"utilities can be bashed by media."
"shares can be bashed on yields."
"people can be bashed in/at/on times."
"people can be bashed on heads."
"people can be bashed for things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.