1. to trade by exchange of commodities rather than by the use of money. verb (used with object)
2. to exchange in trade, as one commodity for another; trade.
3. to bargain away unwisely or dishonorably (usually followed by away): bartering away his pride for material gain. noun
4. the act or practice of bartering.
5. items or an item for bartering: We arrived with new barter for the villagers.
"brides can be bartered."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.