1. a borough of Greater London, England. bark1 [bahrk] /bɑrk/ Spell Syllables noun
1. the abrupt, harsh, explosive cry of a dog.
2. a similar sound made by another animal, as a fox.
3. a short, explosive sound, as of firearms: the bark of a revolver.
4. a brusque order, reply, etc.: The foreman's bark sent the idlers back to their machines.
5. a cough. verb (used without object)
6. (of a dog or other animal) to utter an abrupt, explosive cry or a
"fainters can be barking."
"sounds can be barking."
"orders can be barking."
"ideas can be barking."
"hydrants can be barking."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.