1. Alexander, 1st Baron Ashburton, 1774–1848, British statesman.
2. Evelyn, 1st Earl of Cromer, 1841–1917, British statesman and diplomat. bare1 [bair] /bɛər/ Spell Syllables adjective, barer, barest.
1. without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.
2. without the usual furnishings, contents, etc.: bare walls.
3. open to view; unconcealed; undisguised: his bare dislike of neckties.
4. unadorned; bald; plain: the bare facts.
5. (of cloth)
"newses can be baring."
"circumstances can be baring."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.