1. an advantageous purchase, especially one acquired at less than the usual cost: The sale offered bargains galore.
2. an agreement between parties settling what each shall give and take or perform and receive in a transaction.
3. such an agreement as affecting one of the parties: a losing bargain.
4. something acquired by bargaining.
5. Informal. an agreeable person, especially one who causes no trouble or difficulty (usually used in negative constructions): His boss is no barga
"tables can be bargaining."
"economists can be bargaining."
"unanimities can be bargaining."
"theories can be bargaining."
"structures can be bargaining."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.