1. an advantageous purchase, especially one acquired at less than the usual cost: The sale offered bargains galore.
2. an agreement between parties settling what each shall give and take or perform and receive in a transaction.
3. such an agreement as affecting one of the parties: a losing bargain.
4. something acquired by bargaining.
5. Informal. an agreeable person, especially one who causes no trouble or difficulty (usually used in negative constructions): His boss is no barga
"policies can be bargained."
"forwhens can be bargained."
"corporatisms can be bargained."
"contracts can be bargained."
"compromises can be bargained."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.