1. barbecue. barbecue or barbeque, bar-b-que [bahr-bi-kyoo] /ˈbɑr bɪˌkyu/ Spell Syllables noun
1. pieces of beef, fowl, fish, or the like, roasted over an open hearth, especially when basted in a barbecue sauce.
2. a framework, as a grill or a spit, or a fireplace for cooking meat or vegetables over an open fire.
3. a dressed steer, lamb, or other animal, roasted whole.
4. a meal, usually in the ope
"people can be barbequed at barbequeses."
"people can be barbequed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.