1. a city in S California, near Los Angeles. ban1 [ban] /bæn/ Spell Syllables verb (used with object), banned, banning.
1. to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.
2. Archaic. to pronounce an ecclesiastical curse upon. to curse; execrate. noun
3. the act of prohibiting by law; interdiction.
4. informal denunciation or prohibition, as by public opinion: soci
"people can be banning."
"tissues can be banning."
"sales can be banning."
"firms can be banning."
"cyclists can be banning."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.