1. to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.
2. Archaic. to pronounce an ecclesiastical curse upon. to curse; execrate. noun
3. the act of prohibiting by law; interdiction.
4. informal denunciation or prohibition, as by public opinion: society's ban on racial discrimination.
5. Law. a proclamation. a public condemnation.
6. Ecclesiastical. a f
"sales can be banned by places."
"firms can be banned from sales."
"wills can be banned in countries."
"porns can be banned under counters."
"parties can be banned until notices."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.