1. a loud, sudden, explosive noise, as the discharge of a gun.
2. a resounding stroke or blow: a nasty bang on the head.
3. Informal. a sudden movement or show of energy: He started with a bang.
4. energy; vitality; spirit: The bang has gone out of my work.
5. Informal. sudden or intense pleasure; thrill; excitement: a big bang out of seeing movies.
6. Slang: Vulgar. sexual intercourse.
7. Printing andComputer Slang. an exclamation point. verb (used with object)
"people can be banging on doors."
"treasuries can be banging on recoveries."
"providers can be banging down doors."
"people can be banging on beers."
"hands can be banging against sides."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.