1. a loud, sudden, explosive noise, as the discharge of a gun.
2. a resounding stroke or blow: a nasty bang on the head.
3. Informal. a sudden movement or show of energy: He started with a bang.
4. energy; vitality; spirit: The bang has gone out of my work.
5. Informal. sudden or intense pleasure; thrill; excitement: a big bang out of seeing movies.
6. Slang: Vulgar. sexual intercourse.
7. Printing andComputer Slang. an exclamation point. verb (used with object)
"bags can be banged against legs."
"outs can be banged."
"pots can be banged."
"spoons can be banged."
"rebounds can be banged."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.