1. to pass from one to another or back and forth; give and take; trade; exchange: to bandy blows; to bandy words.
2. to throw or strike to and fro or from side to side, as a ball in tennis.
3. to circulate freely: to bandy gossip. adjective
4. (of legs) having a bend or crook outward; bowed: a new method for correcting bandy legs. noun, plural bandies.
5. an early form of tennis.
6. Chiefly British. (formerly) hockey or shinny.
"talks can be bandied."
"explanations can be bandied."
"backs can be bandied."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.