1. to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.
2. Archaic. to pronounce an ecclesiastical curse upon. to curse; execrate. noun
3. the act of prohibiting by law; interdiction.
4. informal denunciation or prohibition, as by public opinion: society's ban on racial discrimination.
5. Law. a proclamation. a public condemnation.
6. Ecclesiastical. a f
"stills can be ban with mainlands."
"eatings can be ban."
"clauses can be ban."
"visits can be ban."
"treaties can be ban."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.