1. a slip or sheet of paper, cardboard, or the like, on which a voter marks his or her vote.
2. the method of secret voting by means of printed or written ballots or by means of voting machines.
3. voting in general, or a round of voting: Our candidate was defeated on the third ballot.
4. the list of candidates to be voted on: They succeeded in getting her name placed on the ballot.
5. the right to vote: to gain the ballot after years of struggle.
6. the whole number of votes
"campaigns can be ballot."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.