1. a classical dance form demanding grace and precision and employing formalized steps and gestures set in intricate, flowing patterns to create expression through movement.
2. a theatrical entertainment in which ballet dancing and music, often with scenery and costumes, combine to tell a story, establish an emotional atmosphere, etc.
3. an interlude of ballet in an operatic performance.
4. a company of ballet dancers.
5. the musical score for a ballet: the brilliant ballets of Tchaiko
"torpors can be balletic."
"structures can be balletic."
"seconds can be balletic."
"sculptures can be balletic."
"precisions can be balletic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.