1. a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
2. something used to produce equilibrium; counterpoise.
3. mental steadiness or emotional stability; habit of calm behavior, judgment, etc.
4. a state of bodily equilibrium: He lost his balance and fell down the stairs.
5. an instrument for determining weight, typically by the equilibrium of a bar with a fulcrum at the center, from each end of which is suspended a scale or pan, one holding an object o
"interests can be balancing."
"restrictions can be balancing."
"powers can be balancing."
"performances can be balancing."
"works can be balancing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.