1. property or money given as surety that a person released from custody will return at an appointed time.
2. the person who agrees to be liable if someone released from custody does not return at an appointed time.
3. the state of release upon being bailed.
4. on bail, released or free as a result of having posted bond: He was out on bail within 10 hours of his arrest. verb (used with object)
5. to grant or obtain the liberty of (a person under arrest) on security given for his or h
"countries can be bailing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.