1. a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth; pouch.
2. something resembling or suggesting such a receptacle.
3. a suitcase or other portable container for carrying articles, as in traveling.
4. a purse or moneybag.
5. the amount or quantity a bag can hold.
6. any of various measures of capacity.
7. a sac, as in an animal body.
8. an udder. 9. Slang. a small glassine or cellophane envelope containing a narcotic drug or a
"people can be bagged by things."
"sugars can be bagged."
"cargoes can be bagged."
"orders can be bagged."
"rices can be bagged."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.