1. to confuse, bewilder, or perplex: He was baffled by the technical language of the instructions.
2. to frustrate or confound; thwart by creating confusion or bewilderment.
3. to check or deflect the movement of (sound, light, fluids, etc.).
4. to equip with a baffle or baffles.
5. Obsolete. to cheat; trick. verb (used without object), baffled, baffling.
6. to struggle ineffectually, as a ship in a gale. noun
7. something that balks,
"missiles can be baffle."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.