1. Slang. superl. of bad1 (def 36).
2. Nonstandard. a superl. of bad1 . bad1 [bad] /bæd/ Spell Syllables adjective, worse, worst; (Slang) badder, baddest for 3
1. not good in any manner or degree.
2. having a wicked or evil character; morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
3. of poor or inferior quality; defective; deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
4. inadequate or below standard; not satisfactory for use: bad he
"people can be baddest."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.