1. not good in any manner or degree.
2. having a wicked or evil character; morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
3. of poor or inferior quality; defective; deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
4. inadequate or below standard; not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
5. inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.
6. invalid, unsound, or false: a ba
"people can be bad as people."
"people can be bad at alls."
"people can be bad for people."
"pollutions can be bad in places."
"damages can be bad in places."
1. having manners as specified (usually used in combination): ill-mannered people.
2. having distinctive mannerisms; affected: a mannered walk.
"proses can be mannered in treatiseses."
"proses can be mannered in people."
"people can be mannered."
"voices can be mannered."
"proses can be mannered."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.