1. the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
2. the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
3. the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
4. the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
5. ability for labor; effort; endurance: He put his back into the task.
6. the part opposite to or farthest from the front; the rear part: the back of a hall.
7. the part that fo
"unions can be back in/at/on years."
"products can be back by legislations."
"people can be back out of presences."
"housings can be back in/at/on years."
"futures can be back in/at/on months."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.