1. from this or that place; off: to go away.
2. aside; to another place; in another direction: to turn your eyes away; to turn away customers.
3. far; apart: away back; away from the subject.
4. out of one's possession or use: to give money away.
5. out of existence or notice; into extinction: to fade away; to idle away the morning.
6. incessantly or relentlessly; repeatedly: He kept hammering away.
7. without hesitation: Fire away. adjective
8. absent; gone: to b
"people can be away on holidays."
"people can be away in places."
"places can be away to places."
"people can be away for days."
"people can be away to places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.