1. of or relating to the ear or to the sense of hearing; aural.
2. perceived by or addressed to the ear; made in private: an auricular confession.
3. dependent on hearing; understood or known by hearing: auricular evidence.
4. shaped like an ear; auriculate.
5. Anatomy. pertaining to an auricle of the heart.
6. Ornithology. pertaining to certain often modified feathers that cover and protect the opening of a bird's ear. noun
7. Usually, auriculars. Ornithology. feather
"confessions can be auricular."
"surfaces can be auricular."
"arts can be auricular."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.