1. to examine or analyze: to assay a situation; to assay an event.
2. Metallurgy. to analyze (an ore, alloy, etc.) in order to determine the quantity of gold, silver, or other metal in it.
3. Pharmacology. to subject (a drug) to an analysis for the determination of its potency or composition.
4. to judge the quality of; assess; evaluate: to assay someone's efforts.
5. to try or test; put to trial: to assay one's strength; to assay one's debating abilities.
"zones can be assay in excesses."
"zones can be assay."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.