1. appearance to the eye or mind; look: the physical aspect of the country.
2. nature; quality; character: the superficial aspect of the situation.
3. a way in which a thing may be viewed or regarded; interpretation; view: both aspects of a decision.
4. part; feature; phase: That is the aspect of the problem that interests me most.
5. facial expression; countenance: He wore an aspect of gloom. Hers was an aspect of happy optimism.
6. bearing; air; mien: warlike in aspec
"systems can be aspect."
"specifications can be aspect."
"requirements can be aspect."
"markings can be aspect."
"distinctions can be aspect."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.