1. Ethnology. a member or descendant of the prehistoric people who spoke Indo-European.
2. (in Nazi doctrine) a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially of Nordic stock.
3. (formerly) Indo-European.
4. (formerly) Indo-Iranian. adjective
5. of or relating to an Aryan or the Aryans.
6. (formerly) Indo-European.
7. (formerly) Indo-Iranian.
"people can be aryan as germans."
"races can be aryan."
"descents can be aryan."
"armies can be aryan."
"superiorities can be aryan."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.