1. uttered clearly in distinct syllables.
2. capable of speech; not speechless.
3. using language easily and fluently; having facility with words: an articulate speaker.
4. expressed, formulated, or presented with clarity and effectiveness: an articulate thought.
5. made clear, distinct, and precise in relation to other parts: an articulate form; an articulate shape; an articulate area.
6. (of ideas, form, etc.) having a meaningful relation to other parts: an articulate
"people can be articulate on screens."
"people can be articulate in desires."
"people can be articulate at things."
"boths can be articulate about things."
"people can be articulate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.