1. any covering worn as a defense against weapons.
2. a suit of armor.
3. a metallic sheathing or protective covering, especially metal plates, used on warships, armored vehicles, airplanes, and fortifications.
4. mechanized units of military forces, as armored divisions.
5. Also called armament. any protective covering, as on certain animals, insects, or plants.
6. any quality, characteristic, situation, or thing that serves as protection: A chilling courtesy was his only armor.
"people can be armoured in silvers."
"preys can be armoured at ends."
"people can be armoured in metals."
"people can be armoured against lures."
"vehicles can be armoured."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.