1. Usually, arms. weapons, especially firearms.
2. arms, Heraldry. the escutcheon, with its divisions, charges, and tinctures, and the other components forming an achievement that symbolizes and is reserved for a person, family, or corporate body; armorial bearings; coat of arms. verb (used without object)
3. to enter into a state of hostility or of readiness for war. verb (used with object)
4. to equip with weapons: to arm the troops.
5. to activate (a fuze) so that it wi
"militias can be arming."
"militants can be arming."
"soldiers can be arming."
"rebels can be arming."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.