1. bearing firearms; having weapons: a heavily armed patrol.
2. maintained by arms: armed peace.
3. involving the use of weapons: armed conflict.
4. equipped: The students came armed with their pocket calculators.
5. (especially of an animal) covered protectively, as by a shell.
6. fortified; made secure: Armed by an inveterate optimism, he withstood despair.
7. (of an artillery shell, bomb, missile, etc.) having the fuze made operative.
"rules can be armed out of genomes."
"rebels can be armed in bids."
"forces can be armed."
"groups can be armed."
"people can be armed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.