1. to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
2. to awaken; wake up: He arose at sunrise to get an early start to the beach.
3. to move upward; mount; ascend: A thin curl of smoke arose lazily from the cabin.
4. to come into being, action, or notice; originate; appear; spring up: New problems arise daily.
5. to result or proceed; spring o
"instabilities can be arising."
"fusions can be arising."
"fluctuations can be arising."
"factors can be arising."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.