1. to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
2. to awaken; wake up: He arose at sunrise to get an early start to the beach.
3. to move upward; mount; ascend: A thin curl of smoke arose lazily from the cabin.
4. to come into being, action, or notice; originate; appear; spring up: New problems arise daily.
5. to result or proceed; spring o
"states can be arisen from contentions."
"reacheds can be arisen on exports."
"alls can be arisen within generations."
"recentlies can be arisen."
"weeks can be arisen."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.