1. to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
2. to awaken; wake up: He arose at sunrise to get an early start to the beach.
3. to move upward; mount; ascend: A thin curl of smoke arose lazily from the cabin.
4. to come into being, action, or notice; originate; appear; spring up: New problems arise daily.
5. to result or proceed; spring o
"wings can be arise from thickeningses."
"wings can be arise from buds."
"warmths can be arise from senses."
"twins can be arise from ovums."
"tumours can be arise in dogs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.