1. any particular extent of space or surface; part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
2. a geographical region; tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
3. any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
4. extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
5. field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect
"cultivations can be area."
"uses can be area."
"teams can be area."
"studies can be area."
"representatives can be area."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.