1. (often initial capital letter) of, relating to, or located at or near the North Pole: the arctic region.
2. coming from the North Pole or the arctic region: an arctic wind.
3. characteristic of the extremely cold, snowy, windy weather north of the Arctic Circle; frigid; bleak: an arctic winter.
4. suitable for use in the arctic: arctic boots.
5. extremely cold in manner, atmosphere, etc.: a look of arctic disdain. noun
6. (often initial capital letter) the region
"circles can be arctic."
"islands can be arctic."
"airs can be arctic."
"oceans can be arctic."
"refuges can be arctic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.