1. subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision.
2. decided by a judge or arbiter rather than by a law or statute.
3. having unlimited power; uncontrolled or unrestricted by law; despotic; tyrannical: an arbitrary government.
4. capricious; unreasonable; unsupported: an arbitrary demand for payment.
5. Mathematics. undetermined; not assigned a specific value: an arbitrary constant. noun, plura
"states can be arbitrary against blacks."
"bans can be arbitrary by things."
"twos can be arbitrary above issues."
"twos can be arbitrary above betwixts."
"taxes can be arbitrary in circuits."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.