1. inclined; disposed; given; prone: too apt to slander others.
2. likely: Am I apt to find him at home?
3. unusually intelligent; able to learn quickly and easily: an apt pupil.
4. suited to the purpose or occasion; appropriate: an apt metaphor; a few apt remarks on world peace.
5. Archaic. prepared; ready; willing.
"recipes can be apt for states."
"recipes can be apt for countries."
"approaches can be apt for markets."
"words can be apt for ranges."
"well-offs can be apt at times."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.