1. to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they approached the intersection.
2. to come near to in quality, character, time, or condition; to come within range for comparison: As a poet he hardly approaches Keats.
3. to present, offer, or make a proposal or request to: to approach the president with a suggestion.
4. to begin work on; set about: to approach a problem.
5. to make advances to; address.
6. to bring near to something. verb (use
"speculations can be approached in/at/on dates."
"houses can be approached along routes."
"banks can be approached."
"suns can be approached."
"levels can be approached."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.