1. to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they approached the intersection.
2. to come near to in quality, character, time, or condition; to come within range for comparison: As a poet he hardly approaches Keats.
3. to present, offer, or make a proposal or request to: to approach the president with a suggestion.
4. to begin work on; set about: to approach a problem.
5. to make advances to; address.
6. to bring near to something. verb (use
"westerns can be approach to bends."
"policemen can be approach with minds."
"people can be approach without gloves."
"people can be approach in regions."
"models can be approach in ways."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.