1. a person who works for another in order to learn a trade: an apprentice to a plumber.
2. History/Historical. a person legally bound through indenture to a master craftsman in order to learn a trade.
3. a learner; novice; tyro.
4. U.S. Navy. an enlisted person receiving specialized training.
5. a jockey with less than one year's experience who has won fewer than 40 races. verb (used with object), apprenticed, apprenticing.
6. to bind to or place with an employer, master craft
"people can be apprentice."
"electricians can be apprentice."
"schemes can be apprentice."
"riders can be apprentice."
"marchers can be apprentice."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.