1. to be grateful or thankful for: They appreciated his thoughtfulness.
2. to value or regard highly; place a high estimate on: to appreciate good wine.
3. to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect: to appreciate the dangers of a situation.
4. to raise in value. verb (used without object), appreciated, appreciating.
5. to increase in value: Property values appreciated yearly.
"people can be appreciate for whiles."
"people can be appreciate."
"people/places/organizations can be appreciate."
"frameworks can be appreciate."
"team members can be appreciate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.